WECOME TO KINDERGARTEN!
Garlough kindergarten teachers share a passion for finding new ways to help students learn. We have embraced our magnet with enthusiasm, having seen for ourselves the magical learning experiences nature-based education provides for curious, eager kindergartners. Our team of kindergarten teachers is focused on child-centered, innovative teaching methods and creating a warm, nurturing environment where all children can be successful.
651-403-8135 | email@example.com | webpage
651-403-8123 | firstname.lastname@example.org | webpage
651-403-8154 | email@example.com | webpage
651-403-8133 | firstname.lastname@example.org | webpage
HOW CAN PARENTS SUPPORT THEIR CHILD'S LEARNING?
- Ensure your child comes to school rested, well fed and ready to learn.
- Recognize your child's achievements and progress.
- Review your child's homework assignments and school work.
- Talk to your child's teacher or principal when you have questions or concerns.
- Ensure your child has a space to study that is free from distractions.
- Monitor your child's television viewing habits, online and cell phone activities and outdoor play.